Books - Print
Print books are available from multiple sources for all Texas A&M faculty, staff and students that have a UIN.
Texas A&M at Qatar Library
- Step 1: Open LibCat - the A&M Libraries catalog
- Step 2: Limit your search to "Location: Texas A&M University Qatar Library".
- Step 3: Search for the item you are after.
- Step 4: If local copy available retrieve during Library opening hours.
- Step 1: Search...
- Step 2: Note location and publication details e.g. author, title, edition.
- Step 3: Request via Getitforme inter-library loan system and Library will then borrow on your behalf.
- Step 4: You will be notified by email when it has arrived*
- Step 5: Collect during Library opening hours.
* Delivery Times:
- Electronic delivery is fastest so if you know you only want part of a book (e.g. contents or certain pages) please indicate in your request
- Education City - usually 1-2 days
- College Station - usually 5-10 days
- Elsewhere - 10+ days
Purchase on Demand
For appropriate materials Texas A&M at Qatar Library will also consider requests for purchase for addition to the local collection. To request purchase please contact the Library by email. N.B. Adding to the local collection can at times take longer than borrowing an item from another library.
If you can not find what you are looking for please ask for help. It is not always obvious where to find an item and skilled staff are here to help.