- All borrowers must return or renew by the due date indicated in their account record or on the due date slip if issued at time of borrowing.
- Damaged materials must be brought to the attention of the library staff at the earliest possible time. Borrowers will be charged for lost or damaged materials at the replacement cost plus processing fees.
- Borrowers are responsible for ensuring the Library has their correct contact details.
- Once an item(s) becomes overdue e-mail notices will be sent to the borrower on record.
- Borrowers who do not return items after overdue notices will be blocked from further borrowing and invoiced for the cost of the item(s), any overdue fines, and a USD 10 administration fee.
- Holds will also be placed on student records where the borrower is a student.
- On return of the item(s) or payment of invoice all sanctions will be removed but the overdue fines and the USD 10 administration fee will still need to be paid.
NOTE: 26 Mar 2013 - Administrative fine changed from USD 25 per item to USD 10 per item.